導航:首頁 > 投訴糾紛 > 商品糾紛的英語對話

商品糾紛的英語對話

發布時間:2022-01-07 00:10:12

① 求幫忙寫一篇英語情景對話 關於東西有質量問題的一個投訴電話 時長3分鍾的 高分懸賞啊

Excuse me, I have some problems,can you help me?
With pieasure and what is you problme?
I bought the watch two days ago ,however, it does not work.
Does it break up or lose the power ?
It is impossible.can you repair it?I need it for my test.
Ok,we will try our best to repair it.
Thanks a lot.
好像有點短,你自己在擴充一回下吧答

② 請求一段關於索賠的英語小對話

情況:
你曾下令鮮奶由牛奶公司,該公司承諾提供它之前, 6 30 ,在morning.ring過去四天,很少有milkman發表了牛奶的時間,你必須有你的早餐沒有milk.complain向牛奶公司關於它,並要求他們作出賠償。

③ 求一篇餐廳中處理顧客投訴的情景對話英語

客人:
Hey, waiter, come here.

嘿,服務員,過來。

服務員:
What is the matter,sir?

怎麼了,先生?

客人:
I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.

我要投訴,找你們經理來。

服務員:
Sir, is there anything
unsatisfying?
先生,有什麼地方不滿意嗎?

客人:
Look at the
soup, there is a fly floating over it.

看這湯,上面漂著一隻蒼蠅。

服務員:
That is impossible, I have
checked it carefully.
不可能啊,我仔細檢查過了呀。

客人:
Anyway,
I want to see your manager.

不管怎樣,我要見你們經理。

服務員:
OK, I go to find our manager.

好,我去找經理。

客人:
I need you give me a reasonable explanation.

我需要你們給我個合理的解釋。

服務員:
We will, please wait a moment.
會的,請稍等。

④ 英語購物對話範文

1.顧客進入商店時,店主或店員的常用語:

What can I do for you?

Can(May)I help you?

Is there anything I can do for you?

May(Can) I do something for you?

以上各句均可譯作「我能幫你嗎(您要什麼)?」

2.店主或店員想了解顧客想要什麼、喜歡

什麼或向顧客推薦物品時的用語:

Which shirt(pen...) do you like?

你想買哪一件襯衫(筆……)?

What size(colour、kind...)do you want?

你想買哪種型號(顏色、種類……)?

Do you like this size(colour、kind…)?

你喜歡這種型號(顏色、種類……)嗎?

Is this(Are these)all right?

這個(這些)可以嗎?

What about these(those)?

這些(那些)怎麼樣?

What else would you like?

你還想要點什麼?

3.顧客要告訴店主或店員想買什麼時的用語:

Can you show me…? 你能給我看看……嗎?

I would like(want) some…. 我想買……。

Have you got any…? 你們有……嗎?

I』m looking for….

我想買……。

4.顧客向店主或店員詢問價錢或討價還價時,可以說:

How much is it (are they)?多少錢?

How much do you

ask for it(them)?

這個(些)你要多少錢?

What does it come to? 一共多少錢?

Can it(they) be cheaper? 能便宜點嗎?

That』s too much dear. 太貴了。

Can you sell it for two yuan? 兩元錢你賣嗎?

Can you come down a little? 能便宜一點嗎?

How much do you want? 你想要多少錢?

5.顧客選購物品時,店主和顧客之間交談的常用語:

May I have a look at it(them)? 我可以看看嗎?

Can I try it(them)on? 我可以試一試嗎?

…is (are) over there. ……在那兒。
殺價
1. Could you give me a discount? 能給我個折扣嗎?

2. Are these clothes on sale? 這些衣服在特價嗎?

3. Is the price negotiable? 這價錢可以商量嗎?

4. How about buy one and get one free? 買一送一怎麼樣?

5. Can you give me a better deal? 可以給我更好的價錢嗎?

6. I'd buy it right away if it were cheaper. 便宜一點的話我馬上買。

7. The price is beyond my budget. 這價錢超出我的預算了。

8. I'll give 500 dollars for it. 五百塊我就買。

9. That's steep, isn't it? 這價錢太離普了吧?

10. It's too expensive. I can't afford it. 太貴了。我買不起。

⑤ 關於購物的英語對話,急用!!!!

A: Could you tell me how much it is?

(您能告訴我這個的價格是多少嗎?)

B: In the neighbourhoud of $ 500.

(500美元左右。)

A: That』s way too much money.

(價格太貴了。)

B: We can make dow by model.

(我們可以根據型號給予優惠。)

A: We have to ask for another price rection.

(再給我們優惠點兒吧。)

B: You can fourget about another cut.

(不能再降價了。)

A: How much are you asking for this?

(這個多少錢?)

B: I』m offering them to you at 10 Euro a piece. Is that all right?

(每件10歐元,您看怎麼樣?)

A: Is tax already included in ther price?

(這個價位含稅嗎?)

B: Yes. Our price can』t be matched.

(是的。我們的價格無人可比。)

A: Would you consider a volume discount?

(批量購進可以再優惠嗎?)

B: If you buy 1000 or more, you』ll get a 10% discount.

(如果您能購進1000件以上我們就可以優惠10%。)

A: I』ll accept your offer.

(好的,我接受。)

⑥ 購物英語對話

1、A:Lucy, where are you going? 露西,你去哪兒?

B:I want to go to the supermarket. 我想去超級市場。
A:Wait a few minutes and I'll go there with you. 請等一下,我和你一道去。
B:Let's get a shopping cart. 我們去拿一輛手推車吧。
A:Good ideaA 好主意。
B:What are you going to buy? 你要買什麼?
A:Let's check out the fruit section first. 我們先去看看水果吧。
B:OK. I'd like some oranges. But they don't look quite ripe yet. 好的。我想買些橘子。但這些看起來還不太熟。
A:Look, nice fresh cherries! They are ripe and soft. I'll take some. 你看,多棒多新鮮的櫻桃!又熟又軟。我決定買一些。
B:I'll take some, too. 我也買一些吧。
A:Let's go to the snacks section. I want some chocolate and sweets. 我們去看看零食吧。我想買些巧克力和糖果。
B:OK. I'll go and buy some cakes. 好的。我去買些蛋糕。
A:Do you want to buy something else? 你還要買什麼嗎?
B:No. Let's go over to the check-out stand. 不買了。我們去收款台吧。
2、A: Can I help you? 有什麼可以幫忙的
B: Yes, please. I'm looking for a jacket. 謝謝, 我想看看夾克
A: What size do you wear: 你穿多大尺碼?
B: Large 大號
A: What color? 顏色?
B: Black 黑色
A: Any special brand? 什麼牌子的呢?
B: No. Just something simple and not too expensive.沒有要求,簡單不太貴的.
A: How about this one? 你看這點怎麼樣?
B: lt looks great! Can I try it on? 看起來不錯, 我可以試試嗎?
A: Sure. Go head. 當然可以, 你去試吧
B: How much is it? 多少錢?
A: It is only 80 yuan. 只要80塊
B: OK. I will take it. Thanks. 好的, 我要了, 謝謝.

⑦ 關於推銷商品的英文情景對話

Do you like this model ? 你喜歡這款嗎? What would you like ? 你喜歡什麼樣的? What goods will you order? 你想訂什麼樣的貨? How do you pack them? 你想怎樣包裝它的? The style is out of stock ? 這款沒貨! How do you like this color? 你覺得這顏色怎樣? Take your time ! 請隨便看! We have some special offers ! 我們有一些特價產品! We have ready stock ! 我們有現貨! The quantity is too small ! 這個數量太少了! Can you order more ! 能不能訂多點呢? It is our latest model ! 這個是新款! It is up to date style! 這是新貨(新款)! It's high qullity 這是好的質量! It's well-made ! 質量很好! This is class one ! A級貨! Sorry! the price is fixed ! 對不起!一口價! This is the best price ! 這是最低價! This is the last offer! 這是最低報價! The goods are not available! 那貨還沒准備好! We have a rush on this model ! 這貨很暢銷! The material is very expensive ! 現在面料很貴! It's very hard to make 做工很難! How many pieces would you like to order ? 你要多少數量? May I know what items you are intersted in ? 我可以知道你對哪個產品感興趣嗎?This order will be delayed ! 這個單要推遲! I will deliver the order tomorrw! 我明天可以幫你送貨! Where would you like us to deliver the goods! 把貨送到哪裡呢? When will you deliver the goods ? 什麼時候要送貨? I promise, have stock a few day later ! 我保證!過幾天就有貨! We can deliver the goods in end of this month ! 我們能在月底交貨! We can deliver the goods in 15 days ! 我們能在15天內交貨! Because our factory is too busy , can we deliver the goods later ? 因為工廠比較忙,我們能不能遲點交貨? If this color is not available, would you like another one ? 如果這顏色沒有,其它的行嗎? The order is too small , we can't afford delivery ! 這個定單太小,我們負擔不了那費用! We will try our best to deliver it ASAP ! 我們會盡快交貨! Hope you will come again next time ! 希望你下次再光臨! Hope to see you again ! 希望再見到你! Hope you will be our business partener ! 希望你成為我們合作的夥伴! Make sure you will sign on the order ! 務必在定單上簽名! cash on delivery! 交貨付款! C.O.D is our usual way ! 交貨付款是我們通常的方式! Take care of you belonging ! 請看好你的財物! How can I reach you?我怎麼聯系你呢? Enjoy your trip ! 旅途愉快

⑧ 急求有關「索賠」的外貿英語對話,不要太長,在線等

We've given your claim careful consideration.
我們已經就你們提出的索賠做了仔細研究。

We filed a claim with (against) you for the shortweight.
關於短重問題,我們已經向你方提出索賠。
We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
我們已經收到你方解決我們索賠問題的匯款。

Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有關錯誤貨品的索賠問題必須在貨到後60天內予以解決。

We have already made a careful investigation of the case.
我們已經對這個索賠案件做了詳細的調查研究。

I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.
我們想處理一下關於銷售確認書第1254E號100噸漂白廢棉的索賠問題。

We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我們不能接受你們提出的索賠要求。

We regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我們不能接受你方的索賠要求。

I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
我立即寫信給我們的總公司提出放棄索賠。

I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
恐怕貴公司要賠償我方合同全部金額的百分之五。

We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我們對你方遭受的損失深表歉意,同意向你們賠償500美元。

I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我們賠償貴方百分之三的損失,另外加上商檢費。

There are some different types of claims.
索賠有幾種不同的類型。

This is a claim on quality.
這是質量索賠。

This is a claim on shortweight.
這是短重索賠。

This is a claim on delayed shipment.
這是延期裝運索賠。

Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索賠是由包裝破損或裝運短重引起的。

Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schele.
延期索賠是對賣方沒有按時裝運貨物而提出的索賠。

Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品質(質量)索賠是在貨物質量低劣或是質量改變的條件下發生的

⑨ 關於商品質量投訴的英文情景對話

"where is your boss?I'll complain!"
"I am the boss. what can I do for you."
"look, this is what you have done. How dare you name yourself a laundry expert?"
"I'm so sorry!I just forget to ask my employees not to wash ropes.
"Good, but the most important thing is what I brought here is a sheet!"

⑩ help !關於投訴的英語對話…

「i wanna make a complain about my garment shrank after being drycleaned at your shop.」一般乾衣抄店的人都會襲問你之前有沒有注意到衣服上面的「washing instruction"?哪怕你沒有,你也不用怕,因為據我知道都是乾衣店的責任,在接單的時候會檢查或者問你是否注意上面的乾洗標簽? 能否乾洗?你也可以反問他們:「 im sure its your job to read all the washing instruction labels before wash?"如果他們仍然沒法給你滿意答案,你可以說「i am not happy about your service at all, can i speak to your manager? i want my compensation!" 呵呵 GOOD LUCK

閱讀全文

與商品糾紛的英語對話相關的資料

熱點內容
申請商標到哪個部門 瀏覽:762
購買無形資產的相關稅費可以抵扣嗎 瀏覽:982
商標注冊被騙怎麼辦 瀏覽:160
朗太書體版權 瀏覽:268
大學無形資產管理制度 瀏覽:680
馬鞍山向山鎮黨委書記 瀏覽:934
服務創造價值疏風 瀏覽:788
工商登記代名協議 瀏覽:866
2015年基本公共衛生服務項目試卷 瀏覽:985
創造營陳卓璇 瀏覽:905
安徽職稱計算機證書查詢 瀏覽:680
衛生院公共衛生服務會議記錄 瀏覽:104
泉州文博知識產權 瀏覽:348
公共衛生服務培訓會議小結 瀏覽:159
馬鞍山攬山別院價格 瀏覽:56
施工索賠有效期 瀏覽:153
矛盾糾紛交辦單 瀏覽:447
2010年公需課知識產權法基礎與實務答案 瀏覽:391
侵權責任法第5556條 瀏覽:369
創造者對吉阿赫利直播 瀏覽:786